How should I prepare for class?
- Eat a light snack 2 hours before class.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class to set up your space. Doors will be locked once class begins.
- Come hydrated.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing.
- Please remove your shoes.
- Avoid wearing any perfumes or heavy scents.
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or restrictions.
- Please turn off your phone or place on vibrate while in the studio.
- Most importantly, come with an open mind.
What are the benefits of yoga?
- Expands the breath.
- Increases flexibility & builds strength
- Lubricates joints, ligaments and tendons
- Tones the muscles & promotes body awareness
- Benefits our circulatory, lymphatic, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces stress, depression and anxiety while increasing mental calmness and better sleep
To create a safe and mindful space for everyone, we lock the door of the studio at the beginning of class.
We want you to have the best experience possible. If you have questions, comments, or feedback send us an email & let us know.