How should I prepare for class?
- Eat a light snack 2 hours before class
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class
- Come hydrated
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing
- Please remove your shoes and socks
- Avoid wearing any perfumes or heavy scents
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or restrictions
- Please turn off your phone while in the studio
- Most important, come with an open mind
What are the benefits of yoga?
Increases flexibility, lubricates joints, ligaments and tendons, benefits our circulatory, lymphatic, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems, detoxifies, tones the muscles, reduces stress, depression and anxiety, promotes body awareness, increases mental calmness, you will experience better sleep, and expands the breath.
At our studio we lock the door at the beginning of class and it will remain locked to maintain a mindful and safe environment.
We want you to have the best experience possible. If you have questions, comments, or feedback send us an email & let us know.