Exploring What’s Behind the Pose, Your Practice, and Finding Your Voice
Our personal practice is our guide to the authentic self. By becoming attuned to our inner selves, we can start to understand how yoga can affect more than just our bodies – it can influence our thoughts, perceptions, and emotional state of being.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive program that will allow you to explore your practice and integrate Yoga philosophy, meditation, and other yoga concepts in your life, this course is for you. The topics included cover many aspects of Yoga that give you a solid foundation to deepen your personal practice.
Our teacher training program is certified with Yoga Alliance. Once completed you will be eligible to join Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour registered yoga teacher. Many studios require this certification to teach. After graduation, join our Karma Yogis, recent graduates that take turns teaching a class every Saturday 12-1. A great way to gain experience teaching in a studio!
Level 1: Philosophy What’s Behind the Pose?
Take a deeper dive behind the pose. We will discuss the philosophies that inspire our practice and learn how to connect with the inner self. Topics include:
- History of Yoga & Lineages
- Yoga Sutras
- Meditation & Mudras
Level 2: Philosophy & Asana Exploring Your Practice
Take your practice a bit deeper. We will explore how our asana practice connects with our subtle energetic bodies. Topics include:
- All sessions available in Level 1
- Asana clinics
- Anatomy overview
Level 3: Teacher Training Finding Your Voice
We are here to support you as you take the first steps to becoming a teacher and guide for others. Topics include:
- Yoga Alliance Certified
- All sessions from Level 1 & 2
- Styles of Yoga
- Teaching Skills
- Business of Yoga
2021 – 2022 Program Information
August 27th, 2021 – April 30, 2022
Every Other Weekend
Friday evenings & Saturday afternoons
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Monthly payment plans are auto-deducted.
- CC fees not included
Level 1: Philosophy Program
- EARLY BIRD: $850 by July 31st.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $300, Remaining balance $750 due by August 28th. Total: $1,050.
Level 2: Philosophy & Asana Program
- EARLY BIRD: $1.350 by July 31st.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $300, Remaining balance $1,500 due by August 28th. Total: $1,800.
- 6 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $300, Remaining balance $`,800 – 6 monthly payments of $300. Total: $2,100.
Level 3: Teacher Training
- EARLY BIRD: $2,650 by July 31st.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $300, Remaining balance $2,600 due by August 27th. Total: $2,900.
- 6 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $300, 6 monthly payments of $465. Total: $3,090.
- 9 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $300, 9 monthly payments of $330. Total $3,270.
- * Our teacher training is MYCAA approved *
927 N Battlefield Blvd, Ste 100-1 Chesapeake, VA 23320